Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Person I Idolise....

Okkay...This was my speech for an English oral test....And i advice my brother to not to faint after reading this!! haha

Some people worship the idols of their gods and goddesses. Others follow their idols’ path. Some consider their favorite celebrity to be their role models. But the person, whom I idolize, is none of these. He is not god. He is not a celebrity. He is not even somebody whom you may consider to be perfect. Maybe that is why I idolize him. For the simplicity he holds. He is my brother. Even though he is simple, but the relationship that we share, is very complex for anybody including us to understand. Those who know me know that I hate him and would least expect me to idolize him. But that is true. He is my icon in the true sense.

Since the very beginning, I have been imitating him. From the behavior, to the posture. From habits, to the choices. From academic scores, to philosophies. Knowingly or unknowingly, I have tried my best to be like him.

6 comments:

Amanat.. said...

Well...i know both of you..very well indeed.And for me..this makes perfect sense!!
I know ankit must have fainted after reading this...!! Its tooo good...and very true!
Love u both..!!!

ashima madan said...

haha!! He did receive a "current" to describe in his own words!! lol! :)
Love you too!

Ankit said...

Accha hai kyunki saccha hai :)

ashima madan said...

=))

AJ said...

Jhoot hai ye kora...

ashima madan said...

:D