Monday, April 20, 2009

Sugar coated salt!

Dear diary,

I love my life. Well that’s what I should claim. And I do. When I go out in rain, I have somebody to give me refuge. When I am out in sun, I have someone to give me shade. I cry with many, I laugh with them. All so sweet. All so sugary. All so fake.

Today when I was sitting in the bus, I had my usual maddening talk with Moulshree, my bestie. I love her for that. On reaching school I exchanged hugs with tabu, rinch and priyanka. Then went out to search for radz. Found her. Gave a hug. All five of them so sweet. I love spending time with them. I get completely crazy with them. Forget everything. But still.....there’s something which is incomplete.

I come back home. My parents are there. They love me too.

I switch on the pc and log on to my messenger. Some guy sitting miles away insults me. It makes my day. I like that. All I ever wanted. Somebody to insult back. Someone to taunt.

Ankur tells me that he is a genius and that he’s awesome. He is NOT. Trust me. But just the opposite of that.

Thankfully. Luckily.

Goodnight,

Salt dreams,

Ashima

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it ain't bragging if you can back it up...
so... i am a genius...

ashima madan said...

:P
well slow people are sometimes genius........so i might consider that..........