Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Born 2 Die

Am I born to die?

Just like million others?

Or am I supposed to discover

My strengths and achieve….

But what shall I achieve?

How shall I come to know?

Whether I am born because I am special?

Or just born to die?

Today, everyone is special

But I am not.

So doesn’t that mean, that I am unique

Thus special?

I am scared, a little too much

Of the prediction made by some coward

But I don’t believe in astrology.

So why should I care?

I don’t know why

But I still fear

He said I won’t be able to be as successful as others

But I must be optimistic

Believe in my self and know

That I won’t be as successful as others

But only when it comes to failing

I don’t want to in fact

But life fails me many a times.

To cross hurdles and yet smile

Is what is called as dear life.

A life for which we all struggle

But at the end, end has to begin

And a beginning has to come to an end.

But why is it so

That I want to die

Only after doing something worthy

Worthy such that I can show

My face to lord

And tell him “Look! I am back

I have done what you asked me to.”

And thank him for making me

Special

For I m not born to die.

But born because I am special!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tht ws truly beautiful....i luvd it.....i ws actully wondring u hd wrrnt it bt thn red....ASH-IMA.....hehe lol....
well done keep it up...!!!1...cheers!!

ashima madan said...

Thanks aku! :)

!~!~Saurabh Verma~!~! said...

the reply to this one is gonna be a poem!

but i'm afraid u'll need to wait for it for a while i aint as good of a writer but lets see how it shapes up :)

till then take care

Cares
!~!~Saurabh Verma~!~!

ashima madan said...

ok...i shall w8 then!