Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I judge you on your Judgement

Blogging is fun. Isn't it just comfortable to spill out everything in one go and not having to think for a second that the person who is being entrusted with this knowledge is judging us? Even though, it's worse because I'm letting out my entire day to you, without having any clue about you reading this but it still gives me a sense of satisfaction that I may never know about how you judged it. Whether you raised an eye brow or two, or projected an expression that I might just hate, or probably stuck your red tongue out--Doesn't Matter Really, because I shall never know!!
But yes, I confess. I am a part of that world too. I judge. And I hate it. It's an involuntary reflex. No matter how hard I try not to judge people-because eventually my opinions get thrashed badly by what's real- I just cannot avoid it.

No comments: