Saturday, October 18, 2008

Memoirs of the source of light

When I see the earth, flowering in the glee

I burn with jealousy.

When I see the earth, drying ‘cause of me

I burn with regret.

When I see the earth, always around me in a roller coaster ride

I burn with pride.

When I see the man, destructing the earth, which ought to be its dear

I burn with fear.

When I see the earth, turning to a victim of man’s blame

I burn with shame.

When I would see warmth in every bless,

My endless agony would come to an end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oho!...miss earth saver!...(srry cudnt find a bttr word..:p)
hehe...j.k.
awsum composition!!......as alwyzz...:D
dede eng. book ke liye......atlest cuming generations won't suffer...;)
lol
cheers...:)

ashima madan said...

lol...yeah....i definitely should....specially for 11th textbook!!