Monday, September 29, 2008

Holi

Hey my bloggies! This one...doesn't really make sense...I know! But it was my first attempt ever to write a poem....When i was in third! Thanks to Mohit(Narula) ...who explained me what a poem is...and how is it writen...Poetry forms an integral part of my life now!! Thanks a lot Mohit for giving me this gift!!

Holi is the festival of colours,

It makes happy each other.

It comes once in a year,

Between winters and summers.


We buy new dresses

and get a few blesses.

We buy water balloon and spray

And start looking for friends to play.

February 2000

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute :)

ashima madan said...

thankyou! (i feel embarrassed!!)

AJ said...

really cute...
just like u were at that time :-)

ashima madan said...

I STILL AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!